Thursday 26 March 2015

A 'ruff' deal

My name is Korky, I'm a 2 year old Labrador / Golden Retriever cross Guide Dog.  I live with my owner on the Ladygrove estate.  When I'm not working I love to have my harness off and run free and play like all you pet dogs do.  I don't always come back when my owner blows his whistle because I am easily distracted by all the wonderful smells and any passing dogs I can play with and follow.  I think I'm having fun but my owner doesn't and says he worries he won't be able to find me.  He then puts my harness back on and I sulk all the way whilst slooooowly (my protest speed) guiding him back home.

I am appealing to all you friendly medium / large sized pet dogs out there who would volunteer to play and run free with me, two or three times a week.  You will need to bring your owner with you, just in case I'm still being naughty.  They would then be able to help my owner look for me.  Ask them to pick up the old 'dog and bone' and call my owner on 01235-520188.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment